Powerland LPG (Propane) Generator 6500 Watt, 16 HP with Electric Start
Powerland LPG Propane 6500 Watt Portable Generator can power common household appliances and power tools. It is equipped with 120 volt outlets, a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, and a 120/240 volt outlet.
A generator of this size is ideal for camping and running essential household appliances during power outages.This generator is a real workhorse with great features like a 16HP 4-Stroke OHV engine, Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and an Automatic Voltage Regulator for an affordable price. It boasts an engine run time of 8 hours at 50% on a common 20Lb (gas grill type) cylinder (LPG cylinder not included). A 5 foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 72db. This is a great generator for anyone who needs affordable power.
Propane has several distinct advantages over gasoline generators. Propane burns cleaner than gas engines. Carbon monoxide emissions run up to 40% lower. Propane will not degrade, so you can keep several propane tanks on hand for emergencies and store them for an unlimited amount of time. Since this generator runs on propane you never have to worry about the fuel going bad or having the carburetor getting fouled due to degenerated gasoline - a common problem with gasoline powered small engines.
- Light weight construction.
- Air cooled.
- Four-stroke internal combustion engine.
- The generator runs on clean, quiet and efficient liquid propane gas (LPG), so you never have to worry about bad gasoline fouling the engine
- Automatic voltage stabilizer
- AC outputs.
- Low oil level sensor.
- Electric and recoil start.
- Battery included.
- Wheel kit and handle for easy transportation.
- Low pressure regulator installed.
- High pressure propane hose and regulator included for easy connect to propane tank.
Benefits of running on LPG:
- No noxious fumes.
- Clean emissions are better for the environment.
- The carburetor cannot and will not gum up to ensure dependable starting up every time.
- Larger fuel supplies give much longer run times and no dangerous HOT refills.
- Propane is safer than gasoline.
- Friendly maintenance.
- Longer engine life with no impurities in alternative fuel.